OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS / TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Who can/cannot enter: Unless otherwise stated in the section relating to a specific promotion below, you are entitled to participate in this competition or promotion if you are a natural person who is at least 18 years old. Also, you may NOT participate if you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to The Promoters or any other entity directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by either of The Promoters, or if you are any of the aforementioned persons' spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister or business partner.
2. You need to be a South African citizen with a bar-coded ID to claim this prize.
3. You will agree to being photographed and your name and photograph will appear in Game On Magazine after the draw, on social media and on My Dry's social media and website.
4. You need to like the My Dry Facebook page in order to have a valid entry into this sweepstakes.
5. You agree to being added to the Game On Magazine database as a free subscriber to the magazine when you enter the sweepstakes.
6. You agree to My Dry sending you offers regarding their products in future when you enter this sweepstakes.
7. The prize will be paid out in South African rands into a South African bank account only.
8. My Dry and Game On Magazine reserve the right to cancel this sweepstakes if insufficient entries are received to run a draw effectively.
9. No purchase of products is required to enter this competition.
10. How to enter: Navigate to the web-based entry form and supply the required details, to complete a first entry. Further entries may be earned by fulfilling certain actions outlined on the website such as, but not limited to, successfully referring other entries via social media or email, visiting The Promoters website and sharing the promotion on social media.
11. How many times you can enter? Unless otherwise stated, each person is entitled to one entry per day.
12. Entry fees: There are no entry fees to participate in the promotions or competitions.
13. Notification of Winner(s):
The winner will be notified telephonically and via email. The Promoters will attempt contact with the winner at least 3 times, but if The Promoters are unable to contact the winner within 3 days, such winner will forfeit his/her prize and The Promoters (My Dry and Game On Magazine) reserve the right to redraw such prize. The winner will be announced on The Promoters's Facebook pages. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with a competition participant other than the winner. The winner will be asked to provide his/her name, surname, ID number, delivery address and telephone number (the “Participant Information”). An ID number is a legal requirement under regulation 11(6)(i) of the CPA for a promoter of a competition to record the prize winner’s ID number (not necessarily a copy of their ID). Once we have received this information, we will send the prize to the winner as soon as possible. The Promoters may require the winner to provide it with additional information in order to determine the winner and to process and/or facilitate the winner's acceptance and/or use of the prize. Should the winner fail to accept delivery of the prize, the winner will forfeit the prize and The Promoters reserve the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant. Proof of identity may be required to receive a prize and The Promoters reserve the right to refuse handing over of a prize to a potential winner who refuses to, or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
There are certain situations in which a winner will forfeit his/her prize, namely:
(i) he/she has already won one prize in this competition;
(ii) he/she fails to provide Participant Information within 24 hours of it being requested by The Promoters;
(iii) he/she is found to have contravened any other rule set out herein;
(iv) he/she fails to accept delivery of the prize after The Promoters have made at least two attempts to deliver it; or
(v) it is unlawful for that winner to receive that prize.
In the event of a forfeit, The Promoters shall be entitled in their sole discretion to select another winner from among the participants. Regarding the application of these rules and the selection of winners in terms hereof, The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with a competition participant other than the winners. Proof of identity may be required to receive the prize and we reserve the right to refuse handing over of the prize to a potential winner who refuses to, or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
15. Use of participant and winner information:
By participating in this competition, you consent to the use by The Promoters, or a third party nominated by The Promoters of your Participant Information, so that your name and surname, as well as entry can be announced and displayed on the The Promoters website, social media sites, and your prize can be delivered to you. The winner may also be asked to participate in marketing activities, including having his/her photograph taken or being filmed, but he/she will be entitled to decline to do so.
16. Unforeseen events:
In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion, or to change the prize at any time without notice to you. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Promoters and The Promoters may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to The Promoters as a result thereof.
By participating in any competition, you agree to all the competition rules set out above, without exception. A copy of these competition rules is made available at http://www.gameonmagazine.co.za.
18. Conditions of the Prize:
This prize is non-transferrable. Competition will close at 12pm on 30 April 2017. Winner will be drawn & announced after 1pm on 5 May 2017